8 June 2010

To shop or not to shop???

Today is my day off  from work :)) and i decided to stay home and clear few things like piles of clothes and organise myself for my holidays which are next week! As i always do every morning that i wake up i have my breakfast while checking my emails and blogs and so on  so forth.......so i was browsing online and i found great pieces on Not just a label website, if you have never heard of it , it's worth checking it out as they have great pieces from NEW upcoming designers, quirky,and unique pieces from tees to jewellry to shoes and whatever your heart wishes.....
I really like the tees , their design have a little story that explains the logos and they are very unique, it's really hard for me to find nice t-shirts!
You have to also check the jewellery which  they vary in designs, for all kind of taste in great affordable prices.
http://shop.notjustalabel.com




No comments:

Post a Comment