2 May 2010

Abbey Lee the NEW Kate Moss!

So she is very beautiful and she has a great sense of style, Abbey Lee Kershaw  is taking over the cover of magazines! I really believe that she is the new Kate Moss, i find a strange similarity and her style is so inspiring.
I want to post a few photos i found online that i really like and share it with you guys!


And now a few colourful ones.......


She has a great style and that's something worth posting!


Will be back! working on a very inspiring post!
Love xxx

2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! I love the Versace pic. Awesome blog!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love her and she is stunning but the gap in her teeth does upset me slightly! But then it's kinda re assuring to know that she isn't actually perfect!

    Beautiful blog, love top illustration

    www.aowen87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete