8 April 2010

WHAT WOULD LIFE BE WITHOUT A HAT?

I have always been a great admirer of hats.
I remember my first hat moment, it probably was when i was 16 or 17, a teenager anyway, a bit far from now :( back to my point, so i was wearing this big oversized hat, inspired by Diane Keatons feminine-masculine look , and all i remember is a unique feeling of coolness, elegance, and somehow it's quite provocative.
It's something very personal and states something, the way you feel in the particular moment you are wearing it, you might be feeling , masculine or sexy or maybe play a little role -character, it allows you to transform into something else. The hats you see in the pictures above are by Philip Treacy, one of my favourite hat designer's! Stephen Jones, and Piers Atkinson! Just let your creativity take over your mind!!!
I'm looking forward to this feeling again!
Hope you enjoy the looks...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these hats
    you have an awesome blog
    keep it going! its great source of inspiration
    thanks for sharing as always darling!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It's very important to me your support... Love your Blog :)! xxx

    ReplyDelete